Tort & Bodily Injury Seminar
This seminar ranges from 1/2 to 1 hour depending on the questions asked during the session. Presentation and discussion of the following issues:
What is a Tort Claim?
- Composition: Past Losses and Future Losses
- Other considerations, examples
- Information required to assess loss
Future Care Costs
- Medical and rehabilitation
- Discussion of various components to include in calculation
- Present Value calculations, examples
Questions are encouraged throughout the presentation. All slides will be part of a handout, as well as additional handouts that serve as examples during the seminar.
We ask that any questions people may have prior to the seminar, be emailed to our office so that we may prepare a handout for all attendees. Additional topics can be added upon request.